Vehicle Service Contract Claim
All claims must be authorized by Kornerstone prior to repairs being started.
Any repairs completed prior to such authorization may not be covered.
FOR CLAIM SERVICES CALL: (877) 536-4545
IF YOUR VEHICLE NEEDS TO BE TOWED, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR REPAIR SHOP FOR INSTRUCTIONS, OR CONTACT ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE IF YOUR AGREEMENT INCLUDES THAT BENEFIT.
You are responsible for all expenses and repair costs if it is determined that the breakdown is not covered under your agreement. If your vehicle incurs a breakdown, it is your responsibility to ensure that you and the approved repair facility follow the procedures listed below.
1) Prevent Further Damage: You must take all reasonable means to protect your vehicle from further damage. Your agreement will not cover additional damage caused by your failure to prevent further damage.
2) Return Your Vehicle to the Issuing Dealer: If it is not possible to return your vehicle to the issuing dealer, contact us for an approved repair facility. If your vehicle has a breakdown and requires towing, please contact your repair shop for instructions, or contact roadside assistance if your agreement includes that benefit.
3) Copy Your Agreement: Provide the approved repair facility with a copy of your agreement’s declarations page, including the contact information.
4) Authorize Diagnosis: You must authorize the approved repair facility to complete all that is necessary to accurately diagnose the cause of your vehicle’s breakdown and provide a complete estimate for the repair.
5) Obtain Authorization for Payment From Us: Before any repair is made, instruct your approved repair facility to contact us to obtain prior authorization for the claim.
6) Authorize the Repair: You must not authorize repairs until we verify that the breakdown is covered under your agreement and issue an authorization number to the approved repair facility. Even though we authorize payment for the repair you must authorize the repair to be completed.
7) Pay Applicable Deductible: We will reimburse the approved repair facility or you for the authorized amount. You must pay the approved repair facility your deductible and any charges not included in the authorized amount.
8) Request Reimbursement: The approved repair facility must submit a legible copy of the repair invoice to us.
9) Emergency Repairs: A breakdown of serious and urgent nature which renders the vehicle inoperable or unsafe to operate for transportation purposes may occur when our offices are closed. You may at your discretion authorize the necessary emergency repairs. If any portion of the repair is being performed during our normal business hours, you must have the repair facility stop working on your vehicle and contact us as soon as we are open for business. You are responsible for all expenses and repair costs if it is determined that the failure or the breakdown does not qualify as an emergency repair as defined by your agreement.
Claims should be submitted to:
KORNERSTONE ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES, LLC
111 East Broadway, Suite 900, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
For more details about the above procedures, please see your agreement.