Submittal & Reporting Instructions

To report your total loss to our GAP Administrator, contact:

Kornerstone Administrative Services
111 E Broadway, Suite 900, Salt Lake City, UT 84111

Phone: (877) 536-4545

Required documents

To file a claim you must provide the following to the administrator:

  • Insurance Documents
    • Settlement letter
    • Valuation worksheet
    • A copy of the settlement check
    • Policy declarations page
    • Full police report, including officer’s notes (if a police report was not filed,  please contact our GAP claims team for further instructions)
  • Lender and Dealer Documents
    • Payoff statement
    • Full payment history with running balance
    • Loan agreement/Retail installment contract
    • Sales contract/Buyer’s order

Please keep in mind that GAP protection does NOT cover the following:

  • Missed payments, deferred payments, late fees, or added interest due to those charges.
  • Any charges added to the balance after the inception of the financing contract.
  • Refundable amounts from service contracts or other insurance products.
  • Losses due to DUI/DWI, intentional damage, or criminal acts by the contract holder or permissive user.