GAP Claim


To report your total loss to our GAP Administrator, contact:

Kornerstone Administrative Services
111 E Broadway, Suite 900, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
(877) 536-4545


To file a claim you must provide the following to the administrator:

  1. A complete copy of the Primary Insurance Settlement, including the valuation worksheet and a copy of the settlement check
  2. A copy of your insurance policy (this is the one-page summary called the Declarations Page)
  3. Copies of the original purchase contract, loan agreement, and GAP Addendum
  4. A copy of the accident/police report (this is the officer’s narrative that you must request from the police department)
  5. A payoff statement from the Financial Institution as of the date of loss and a copy of the complete loan payment history

Documents can also be submitted using our Contact Us page.

Please keep in mind that GAP protection does NOT cover the following:

  1. Missed payments, deferred payments, late fees, or added interest due to those charges.
  2. Any charges added to the balance after the inception of the financing contract.
  3. Refundable amounts from service contracts or other insurance products.
  4. Losses due to DUI/DWI, intentional damage, or criminal acts by the contract holder or permissive user