To report your total loss to our GAP Administrator, contact:
Kornerstone Administrative Services
111 E Broadway, Suite 900, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
To file a claim you must provide the following to the administrator:
- A complete copy of the Primary Insurance Settlement, including the valuation worksheet and a copy of the settlement check
- A copy of your insurance policy (this is the one-page summary called the Declarations Page)
- Copies of the original purchase contract, loan agreement, and GAP Addendum
- A copy of the accident/police report (this is the officer’s narrative that you must request from the police department)
- A payoff statement from the Financial Institution as of the date of loss and a copy of the complete loan payment history
Please keep in mind that GAP protection does NOT cover the following:
- Missed payments, deferred payments, late fees, or added interest due to those charges.
- Any charges added to the balance after the inception of the financing contract.
- Refundable amounts from service contracts or other insurance products.
- Losses due to DUI/DWI, intentional damage, or criminal acts by the contract holder or permissive user