Autoshield Theft Protection FAQs
The Terms and Conditions sections of your contract can be used to answer most questions. If you do not have a copy, your selling dealer can provide one. Here are the most common questions:
How do I file an Autoshield Theft Protection claim?
There are two claims administrators:
- Claims for Identity Theft Recovery are filed with ID Advocates, LLC. Please contact them at 877-338-4338. You can also visit their website at www.IDadvocates.com.
- Claims on stolen vehicles are filed with Kornerstone.
If your vehicle is stolen and not recovered within 30 days, here is a list of the required documents to file a claim with Kornerstone:
- A complete copy of Primary Insurance Settlement, including check and valuation worksheet
- A copy of the theft/police report (this is the officer’s narrative that you must request from the police department)
- A copy of the original dealership buyer’s order
- A copy of receipt for purchase and installation of the Autoshield Theft Protection system
This documentation must be provided to Kornerstone. Please refer to the Contact Us page for contact information.
Can I cancel my Autoshield Theft Protection contract?
No. These agreements are non-cancellable.